What is Dynamic Legal Recovery?
Dynamic Legal Recovery (DLR) is a reputable third-party collection agency headquartered in Southern California. With a strong focus on international commercial collections, DLR has gained recognition for its expertise in this niche industry. However, some consumers have raised complaints regarding potential violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) by DLR. If you have been contacted by Dynamic Legal Recovery, it is important to familiarize yourself with your rights before taking any action.
Authenticity of Dynamic Legal Recovery
Rest assured, Dynamic Legal Recovery is a legitimate collection agency. It is registered and incorporated since 1995 and maintains a good standing according to the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The BBB has created a profile page for DLR, recognizing it as a collection agency with 10 employees. DLR also operates under the alternate business name, A. Singer & Associates, Inc.
DLR prides itself as a leading global player in the accounts receivable recovery industry. Their mission is to provide superior solutions for enhancing cash flow while maintaining their clients’ reputation and customer retention worldwide.
Who Does Dynamic Legal Recovery Collect For?
Dynamic Legal Recovery offers a comprehensive range of collection services, including skip tracing, credit reporting, asset location, attorney demand letter preparation, and much more. They even have an in-house legal department dedicated to handling collections. With a strong network of partners that spans across 200 offices globally, including 3,000 attorneys and investigative professionals, DLR is certified by the International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC).
Complaints Against Dynamic Legal Recovery
Over the past 3 years, the BBB has received and closed 9 complaints against Dynamic Legal Recovery, with an additional 3 complaints closed in the past year. The majority of these complaints relate to billing and collections, while a few mention issues with customer service. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) does not currently have any complaint data available for DLR. It is worth noting that there has been at least one civil litigation case involving DLR, as recorded by Justia.
Can Dynamic Legal Recovery Sue Me or Garnish My Wages?
DLR is prohibited by law from making empty threats to sue or garnish your wages. While it is unlikely for DLR to sue you for a debt that is not valid or cannot be verified, it is not unheard of for debt collection agencies to take debtors to court and attempt wage garnishment following a default judgment. To protect yourself, it is advisable to consult an attorney preemptively. At Garrity Traina, we have assisted countless consumers in fighting back against unscrupulous debt collectors. Find out how we can help you today!
Filing a No Fee Lawsuit against Dynamic Legal Recovery Inc – DLR
Absolutely! You have every right to sue a debt collector if the need arises. Here’s an example of a sample complaint against Dynamic Legal Recovery: In one case, a dissatisfied client assigned a $10,000 delinquency for collection through DLR’s website. After initially not receiving updates, the client contacted DLR and learned that they had located the debtor. Subsequently, DLR made contact and negotiated a settlement, but later reneged on the deal. When the client reached out to DLR for further communication, they allegedly received no response. If you find yourself in a similar situation, you have the power to take legal action.
Dynamic Legal Recovery DLR Calling You?
Federal laws exist to protect you from potential harassment by debt collection agencies. The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) prohibits abusive or threatening language, harassment, or the use of false information in debt collection. The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) regulates how collection agencies and creditors report delinquent debts to credit reporting agencies. Additionally, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Consumer Financial Protection Act (CFPA) offer further protection to consumers like yourself.
Can I Sue DLR for Harassment?
Absolutely! If you want to assert your rights and seek financial compensation for any violations, legal action is your recourse. Federal laws enable individuals like you to pursue monetary damages in court. For instance, the FDCPA empowers aggrieved consumers to recover damages of up to $1,000, in addition to attorney fees and court costs.
Putting an End to Debt Collection Harassment Now
If any of the following scenarios sound familiar, you may have a strong case for taking legal action against debt collectors:
- Receiving multiple calls per week from third-party collection agencies.
- Fielding early morning or late-night calls from debt collectors.
- Being contacted at your workplace by a debt collection agency.
- Debt collectors reaching out to your family, friends, neighbors, or coworkers.
- Facing threats of violence, lawsuits, or arrest.
- Dealing with collectors attempting to collect more than what you owe.
- Being threatened with negative credit reporting.
- Encountering intimidating behavior from debt collectors.
- Facing criminal accusations due to debt.
- Experiencing the use of obscene language during collection attempts.
- Receiving automated robocalls as a means of debt collection.
Our Clients’ Feedback
Listen to what some of our clients have to say about our services:
- “With your help, the incessant collection calls have ceased! I am overjoyed and grateful for the damages received from the collection agency. I cannot express my relief enough. Thank you!”
- “I highly recommend your company to anyone. Finally, I have the debt collectors off my back, and the light at the end of the tunnel is visible. Throughout the entire process, your employees were professional and considerate. Their efficiency astonished me.”
- “After speaking with one of your partners and going through the plan of action, I felt like I had chosen the perfect company to fight for me. The thorough explanation of what to expect was highly appreciated. I strongly recommend Lemberg Law to anyone dealing with debt collectors.”
- “I wanted to inform you that we received the check from your office. I cannot stress enough how much we appreciate all the effort put into this matter.”
Removing Dynamic Legal Recovery DLR from Your Credit Report
At Garrity Traina, we are here to assist you in removing Dynamic Legal Recovery DLR from your credit report. Contact us today for a consultation and let us help you find a solution.